Pianist No 87
Журнал “Пианист” № 87.
Ноты для фортепиано. Текст распознан.
- News. Erica Worth’s report from the exciting finals of the Chopin Piano Competition in Warsaw
- Beatrice Rana. She won silver at the last Van Cliburn Competition, and has just released a disc with Tchaikovsky No 1 and Prokofiev No 2 concertos. Jessica Duchen catches up with the dynamic and thoughtful young Italian
- How to Play Masterclass 1. Mark Tanner on making best use of a metronome and finding an inner pulse
- How to Play Masterclass 2. Graham Fitch on managing your leaps
- How to Play 1. Melanie Spanswick guides you through Gurlitt’s Little Flower op 205 no 4
- How to Play 2. Janet Newman on Grieg’s Lyric Piece op 12 no 5
- How to Play 3. Lucy Parham on Rachmaninov’s profound Elegie op 3 no 1
- The Scores. A pullout section of 40 pages of sheet music for all levels
- Beginner Keyboard Class. Hans-Gunter Heumann’s Lesson No 15: Minor scales
- Michael Roll. As his 70th birthday recital at the Wigmore Hall draws near, Michael Roll talks about life since winning the first Leeds in 1963
- Winners’ Circle. Love them or loathe them, competitions can change a pianist’s career overnight. Inge Kjemtrup delves into the high-stakes world where you don’t always have to strike gold for instant fame
- A Perfect Arrangement. We give an overview of Pianist’s first composing competition from start to finish, plus an interview with winner Derry Bertenshaw (his winning arrangement, Scarborough Fair, features inside Scores on page 53)
- Casio’s Celviano Grand Hybrid. Erica Worth takes a trip to Berlin to witness the unveiling of Casio’s new hybrid piano. Why Berlin? All is revealed
- This year’s piano round-up. From glam grands to feature-packed digitals, Gez Kahan looks at some top keyboard choices to add to your ‘wish list’ for the holiday season, including a Steinway player piano and a Maria Joгo Pires edition (above) from Yamaha
- CD Reviews. Marius Dawn flags up the best new box set releases, just in time for the gift-giving season – from the perfectionist Michelangeli to the unjustly forgotten Dinorah Varsi as well as a truly monumental (81 discs) Glenn Gould set
- Sheet Music Review. New editions of classics by Bach, Beethoven and Schubert, as well as tangos, klezmer and a recommendable playing-by-ear volume
pdf. Вес файла 11,9 mb, zip архив. На английском языке. Декабрь 2015 – январь 2016 г.