Pianist No 85
Журнал “Пианист” № 85.
Ноты для фортепиано. Текст распознан.
- Reader Competition Win Gabriela Montero’s latest stunning CD release
- Lang Lang on playing at Versailles and being Global Ambassador for the Leeds
- News. Tchaikovsky Competition results, Pianist composing competition winner revealed, seagull attacks pianist and more
- Lucille Chung. Her small hands don’t put this fine pianist off playing huge repertoire, as she tells Jessica Duchen
- How to Play Masterclass 1. Mark Tanner on fast and slow playing
- How to Play Masterclass 2. Graham Fitch’s final article on pedalling presses down on those ‘other’ pedals – the una corda and sostenuto
- How to Play 1. Melanie Spanswick on Hofmann’s Melodie
- How to Play 2. Lucy Parham on Chopin’s ‘Aeolian Harp’ Etude op 25 no 1
- How to Play 3. Janet Newman on Pachulski’s Prelude in C minor
- The Scores. A pullout section of 40 pages of sheet music for all levels
- Beginner Keyboard Class. Hans-Gunter Heumann’s Lesson No 13: Fifths, sixths & sevenths
- Moment by Moment. Tom Hewson, winner of the Nottingham International Jazz Piano Competition, talks about his ‘slightly peculiar’ way of life
- Flex Time. Can a yoga-inspired piano method help your playing? We talk to the creator of Piano-Yoga to find out
- Sviatoslav Richter. Claire Jackson offers up an in-depth look at this enigmatic Russian piano legend, born 100 years ago this year
- Alexander Scriabin. It’s time for a re-evaluation of this remarkable Russian composer. Plus, learn one of his prйludes inside this issue’s Scores
- “The Leeds”. Its founder and guiding force, Dame Fanny Waterman, is retiring at age 95. John Evans takes us on a guided tour of the prestigious competition from past to present, and asks what’s in store for the future
- Piano round-up. Think that the piano making world never changes? Think again – new designs and technologies are springing up everywhere. Gez Kahan has the story
- CD Reviews. There’s lots of Grieg in this issue, from Fialkowska, Moog and Perianes, but for reviewer Marius Dawn, it’s Gabriela Montero’s heartfelt disc that stands out in the end
- Sheet Music Review. Highlights this issue include film scores; new editions of Scriabin, Sibelius and Schubert; music for three pianists at one piano and popular encore pieces
pdf. Вес файла 17 mb, zip архив. На английском языке. Август – сентябрь 2015 г.