Pianist No 80
Ноты для фортепиано. Текст распознан.
* Competition. Win three books from Faber’s Mastering the Piano series, signed personally by Lang Lang
* News. Learn the piano with Lang Lang, Beethoven concerts galore in London, going hands on with historic keyboards
* Step into the spotlight. Pianist and Schott present a showcase in London this January – your chance to shine!
* Expert Talk. Tim Stein on left-hand leaps and Angela Hewitt on learning Bach’s mammoth The Art of Fugue
* Alessio Bax talks to Jessica Duchen about his passion for Beethoven, good food and Lucille Chung (his wife and regular duet partner)
* How to Play Masterclass 1. Mark Tanner on the left hand
* How to Play Masterclass 2. Graham Fitch on making the piano sing
* How to Play 1. Melanie Spanswick on Tchaikovsky’s ‘The Doll’s Funeral’ from Album for the Young
* How to Play 2. Lucy Parham on Schubert’s Moment Musical No 1
* How to Play 3. Janet Newman on the Rondo from Mozart’s Sonata K545
* The Scores. A pullout section of 40 pages of sheet music for all levels
* Beginner Keyboard Class. Hans-Gunter Heumann’s Lesson No 8: semiquavers (16th notes)
* Pianists on show. Photographer Amy Zielinski discusses her exhibition of concert pianists at Turner Sims – and her ongoing project to photograph their hands
* Verbier Festival 2014. Erica Worth flies to the Swiss Alps to review some of the biggest names in the piano world, including Sokolow and Argerich
* Rachmaninov rocks. Behind the scenes at the LPO’s comprehensive Rachmaninov festival, launching this October at London’s Southbank Centre and featuring all the concertos – both versions of the First and the Fourth
* Ronnie Scott’s. Nick Shave tells the story of one of the world’s greatest jazz clubs – from its founding days to the arrival of its latest piano
* Left hand forward. A look at left-hand repertoire, its players and the Austrian pianist Paul Wittgenstein, who commissioned some of its greatest pieces
* Before the piano. Gez Kahan presents an in-depth look at keyboard development to uncover how we arrived at the modern instrument
* CD Review. Top marks for Barenboim’s Schubert, Pizarro’s Romantic Concertos, Williams’s Wagner and Marshev’s complete Mendelssohn
* Sheet Music Review. New piano syllabuses under scrutiny, plus British Isles folk tunes and a Chabrier classic
pdf. Вес файла 23,8 mb, zip архив. На английском языке. Октябрь – ноябрь 2014 г.