Pianist No 78
Журнал “Пианист” № 78.
Ноты для фортепиано. Текст распознан.
- Competition Three lucky winners will each receive a copy of this issue’s Editor’s Choice CD, Piano Reflections from Ji Liu
- News. Valentina Lisitsa plays Nyman, John Ogdon biography reviewed, sign up for a masterclass with Richard Goode, Riverdancing on your piano and more
- Expert Talk. Tim Stein on raising your accompanying game, and Cyprien Katsaris on playing rare repertoire and arranging Beethoven’s ‘Emperor’ for solo piano
- Chenyin Li talks to Jessica Duchen about juggling a musical life between recording the Pianist covermount CD, teaching and preparing for her own performances around the world
- How to Play Masterclass 1. Mark Tanner on the handy skill of improvising. Hint: it’s not just for jazz pianists
- How to Play Masterclass 2. Graham Fitch on practising quick pieces slowly (and vice verse)
- How to Play 1. Melanie Spanswick on the beginner level Stanford Minuet
- How to Play 2. Janet Newman on Schumann’s ‘Child falling asleep’ from Scenes from Childhood
- How to Play 3 Lucy Parham on Debussy’s shimmering Ree ets dans l’eau
- The Scores. A pullout section of 40 pages of sheet music for all levels.
- Beginner Keyboard Class. Hans-Gunter Heumann’s sixth lesson: Triplets and repeated notes
- A Week in the Life Of. Why do we fear the critics, when some of them are as charming, open and knowledgable as Hugh Canning, Chief Classical Music Critic for the Sunday Times?
- Turkish Delight. Erica Worth goes to Istanbul to discover the young, dynamic Borusan Istanbul Philharmonic Orchestra. They’ll be at this year’s BBC Proms, too
- Top Marks Love them or loathe them – exams are here to stay. But doing them helps you focus and improve no end, as restarter Ed Balls reveals to us
- Jelly Roll Morton. Who invented jazz? The New Orleans-born pianist, free spirit and composer Jelly Roll Morton is one candidate, as Inge Kjemtrup learns
- Innovation & Tradition. This year at the Frankfurt Musikmesse, Pianist Editor Erica Worth encountered glass pianos, white pianos, advanced actions and more
- Clean Machine. Keeping your piano spotless will pay off in the long run, says Gez Kahan, who tells you how to whip (or gently dust) your instrument into shape
- CD Review. Editor’s Choice this issue goes to the smashing young Jiu Liu, but he had plenty of competition from Martha Argerich’s Mozart and Federico Colli’s latest
- Sheet Music Review. Three new exciting duet albums, folk music, an unknown Polish pianist-composer and new Albeniz volumes are in this issue’s round-up
pdf. Вес файла 22,7 mb, zip архив. На английском языке. Июнь – июль 2014 г.