Pianist No 103
Журнал “Пианист” № 103.
Ноты для фортепиано. Текст распознан.
- Readers’ Letters. Inspired by Alkan and Abba, Debussy and Gade: your reactions to our recent Scores
- News. Three juries for one competition in Salzburg; the iPod Pharmacy opens in the UK
- First Person. Scarlatti, Tchaikovsky and competitions reconsidered by Federico Colli
- Pavel Kolesnikov. The Russian polymath who collects perfume and constructs his recitals like Japanese buildings
- How to Play Masterclass 1. How and when to memorise? Mark Tanner has the answers
- How to Play Masterclass 2. Alternative fingerings for scales and trills from Graham Fitch
- How to Play 1. Sonata form in miniature from the young Beethoven (Scores page 34) with Nils Franke
- How to Play 2. Give your wrists a work-out with Rachmaninov’s majestic C sharp minor Prelude and the guidance of Lucy Parham
- How to Play 3. Working in thirds on Burgmuller’s Petite reunion (Scores page 30) with Melanie Spanswick
- The Scores. Four excerpts from Schumann’s Kinderszenen, a classic Gershwin ballad and more
- Beginner Keyboard Class. Lesson No 30 with Hans-Gunter Heumann: Exercises for interchange between the hands
- Piano Teacher Help Desk. Persist with sight-reading, says Kathryn Page, and your pupils will become more rounded musicians
- How to Play Schumann’s Kinderszenen, introduced by Martin James Bartlett
- Learning Jazz Piano with Dave Jones: Introducing the blues, in the company of Herbie Hancock’s Watermelon Man
- Theory. Nigel Scaife begins to unravel the intricate, fascinating art of fugue
- Injuries – and how to avoid them. A leading surgeon discusses hand and finger problems with John Evans
- Amateur competitions. It’s not all Leeds and Van Cliburn: Warwick Thompson talks to a pair of outstanding pianists and medical professionals who compete for fun Look, no hands. Boris Giltburg tries out digital scores and page-turning software – with mixed results.
- CD Reviews. Giltburg’s blistering Rach 3, Alessio Bax’s ‘Emperor’ and Francesco Piemontesi’s Alpine tour
- Sheet Music. The new ABRSM syllabus reviewed, authoritative Beethoven and Chopin editions, and Einaudi for students.
pdf. Вес файла 20 mb, zip архив. На английском языке. Август – сентябрь 2018 г.