Guitar One – Blues Legends
Журнал “Guitar One”. Выпуск посвящен Легендам Блюза.
Ноты, табы для гитары. Текст распознан.
- Transcribed (bass lines included): “Little wing” by Stevie Ray Vaughan, “Hide away” by Freddie King, “Stormy monday” by The Allman Brothers Band, “Wabash Rag” by Blind Blake.
- 25 essential blues albums – Not sure where to begin digging into the blues? Take a peek at this A-to-Z list of must-have acoustic and electric blues recordings.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan – Guitar World presents the explosive history of the man who saved the blues and then himself, only to die a tragic death. As told by SRV and closest friends and associates.
- Buddy Guy – Jimi Hendrix learned at his feet. Eric Clapton calls him “the greatest living guitarist.” In this insightful interview, blues legend Buddy Guy reveals the stories behind his greatest recordings.
- B.B. King – contemplates mortality and reflects on the guitar heroes of his youth with One King Favor, his 2008 album of classic blues interpretations.
- Eric Clapton – Blues purist. Guitar god. Pop star. Eric Clapton has been all these and more. In this exhaustive, wide-ranging interview, rock’s great survivor reflects on his tumultuous journey.
- Hubert Sumlin – As Howlin’ Wolf’s guitarist, Hubert Sumlin contributed to some of the greatest blues sides ever recorded. The Wolf’s been dead for 33 years, but Sumlin’s still Howlin’.
- Albert King – The man who once claimed to have invented blues power may have been telling the truth. In an interview given shortly before his death, Albert King explains how his unorthodox playing style and killer tone electrified the blues.
- Robert Johnson – The king of the Delta-blues, Robert Johnson went down to the crossroads and came back a legend.
- John Lee Hooker – The King of the Boogie ruled the blues for more than half a century.
- Muddy Waters – How a part-time farmer named McKinley Morganfield bacame a full-time Delta blues guitarist and forever changed the course of music.
- Freddie King – Long before such Lone Star legends as Stevie Ray Vaughan and Billy Gibbons played their first licks, Freddie King was showing the world how to rip it up Texas-style.
pdf. Вес файла 38 mb, zip архив. На английском языке. 2009 г.