DRUM! November 2012
Журнал для барабанщиков “Drum!” за ноябрь 2012 г.
Ноты для ударных.
- Q&A: Steve Gadd & Edie Brickell. With the release of The Gaddabouts’ sophmore effort, ’90s hit maker Edie Brickell and God Drums himself discuss the special relationship of vocals and rhythm.
- Tré Cool. The clown prince of punk rock is dead serious about the singular drum sound he delivers in Green Day’s triple release. Just don’t ask him about concept albums.
- Queen Cora Dunham. Her majesty has offered her rhythmic services to Prince, Beyoncé, and Maceo Parker, but that only hints at this musical sovereign’s ambitions.
- Show Choir Drummer Diary. A gleeful romp through the toughest gig you never knew existed.
- Amon. The Afro-dub–influenced percussionist from Analog Players Society could djem all night.
- Product Test. Meinl Timbale Roundup
- Lessons. Taku Hirano plays the shaker with a new accent. Glen Caruba shows us a beater way to play cajon.
- Getting That Hybrid Drum Sound. The art of combining ’70s and modern tones is easier than you think.
- Dialed In. New gear from Yamaha, MXL, and Elliott Garage
- Istanbul Mehmet Carmine Appice Signature Cymbals
- Yamaha HexrackII
- Drum Parts: Brian Vodinh
- The 10 Years drummer dissects the choice bits on “Backlash” from Minus The Machine.
- Lessons. Matt Byrne on the infinitely versatile boogaloo beat. Rich Redmond fills us in on fills. For Wally Schnalle, paradiddles are a universe unto their own.
pdf. Вес файла 30,5 mb, zip архив. На английском языке.