DRUM! May 2013
Журнал для барабанщиков “Drum!” за май 2013 г.
Ноты для ударных.
- Sean Kinney. The heartbeat of Alice In Chains has never liked the studio environment much, but he’s finally made peace with it, and to his surprise, become an even better player.
- Steve Gorman. In his lengthy stint drumming for The Black Crowes, Steve Gorman learned a thing or two about being a team player.
- NAMM Report. All the drum sets, snares, cymbals, hardware, sticks, heads, accessories, and percussion items you can shake a pair of sticks (or hands) at.
- Pedrito Martinez. The Cuban conguero lets his hands do the talking, and man, oh, man do they got something to say.
- Lessons. Crickets chirping can have a negative connotation, but it’s music to Taku Hirano’s ears. Glen Caruba gets delightfully delayed by perc toys with sustain.
- Andrea Centazzo. The percussionist/composer was a trailblazer in bridging electronic and acoustic worlds, and it’s a hybrid path he still treads today.
- Using Your Tools. Make the most of your beat vocabulary.
- Lessons. Terence Higgins’ second-line groove has zydeco spice. Rich Redmond explores calypso and soca beats.
- Jean-Paul Gaster. The thunder behind blues-rock monsters Clutch talks technique, mentors, and … brush work?
- Griffin Goldsmith. Nailing the pocket isn’t just the Dawes drummer’s talent, it’s his mission.
pdf. Вес файла 29,7 mb, zip архив. На английском языке.