DRUM! March 2013
Журнал для барабанщиков “Drum!” за март 2013 г.
Ноты для ударных.
- Dominic Howard. With The 2nd Law, Muse’s drummer has not only blurred the line between acoustic and electronic beats, he’s made such dualistic thinking obsolete.
- John Stanier. Juggling both Battles and Tomahawk, the one-time Frankenfoot behind Helmet keeps finding new ways to funk it up.
- Special Report: Pain And Numbness. Identifying the danger signs and tips for longevity in your career.
- Adam Pierce. On Candela, the Mice Parade percussionist brings the whole kit and cajon.
- Product Test. Remo Versa Drums
- Lessons. A simple setup switcheroo reinspires Richie Garcia. Glen Caruba goes for a swim.
- Minimalist Miking For Ambient Acoustic Scenarios
- Crescent Cymbals
- Drum Parts. Hatebreed basher Matt Byrne is ready to brawl on “Before The Fight” from new album The Divinity Of Purpose.
- Lessons. For John Wicks, the paradiddle keeps on giving. Rich Redmond perfects his time with more musical drum machine loops.
- Chad Wackerman. From Bad Religion to Tenacious D, the youngest member of a SoCal drumming dynasty elevates every project he touches.
- Michael “Moose” Thomas. Bullet For My Valentine’s punisher keeps his cool on Temper Temper — but just barely.
pdf. Вес файла 26,9 mb, zip архив. На английском языке.