DRUM! February 2013
Журнал для барабанщиков “Drum!” за февраль 2013 г.
Ноты для ударных.
- Events. From battles to TV broadcasts, the pivotal moments that made drum history what it is.
- Beats & Fills. The essential patterns that have made an indelible impression on our collective musical consciousness.
- Performances & Recordings. Albums, songs, and the rhythmic moments therein that any self-respecting drummer needs to experience.
- Gear & Technology. More than a century’s worth of innovations, improvements, and engineering breakthroughs that have evolved the drum set and facilitated the art of beat making.
- Geoffrey Gordon. Before his unexpected death late last year, the percussion experimentalist imported global rhythms into mainstream media, but the spiritual realm was never far behind.
- Product Test. Kopf S-Series DoubleShot Cajon
- Lessons. Glen Caruba gets tricky with tambourine syncopations. Richie Gajate Garcia doubles up the rhythms with djembe and cajon.
- The Best iPhone Music Apps For 2013
- TrapKAT 5KS
- Mapex MyDentity Series
- Evans G1 Heads With Level 360 Collar
- Lessons. Matt Byrne breaks out of the 4/4 bubble with some rock beats in 11/8. Danny Gottlieb demonstrates some key off-beat comping licks. Wally Schnalle expands the jazz vocabulary times three.
- Workshop. How To Play Charts With Feeling
- Jeffrey Clemens. The G. Love skinsman has never had a better reason to party.
pdf. Вес файла 29,4 mb, zip архив. На английском языке.