Mark Ford — Learn Guitar In 99 Pages. The Easiest Way To Learn Guitar
Марк Форд: «Освой гитару с помощью 99 страниц. Самый простой способ научиться играть на гитаре».
Аккордовые диаграммы, табы, фото.
Самоучитель для начинающих всех возрастов.
This is the world’s best and easiest book to learn how to play guitar. And not only is it the world’s quickest guide, it is also completely comprehensive – after only 99 pages you will understand everything you need to know about playing guitar (from beginner to advanced levels). It’s that simple and how this book has been designed.
From A Teacher With 17 years Experience
Written by a guitar teacher with 17 years of experience in teaching students, it is written in an easy to understand language, created using quick learning principles to allow you to master the guitar quickly and effortlessly.
Using Quick Learning Principles
The book and its content will take you step-by-step through the fundamentals, the intermediate stages, and even to advanced guitar playing, all in a speedy, fun and informative way.
Be Playing By Page 10
We also know that starting to play is the most important thing for you, so this book is designed to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
In fact, by Page 10 you will already be playing your first chords and your first songs, including rock classics and modern pop songs…By Page 45 you will already be able to play the blues…And by page 85 you will be able to improvise solos in a variety of different genres, from rock to pop to blues to even Latin and Spanish music.
By The End Of The Book, You Will Know:
• Dozens of guitar chords, used in many different types of music.
• Many different chord progressions from a variety of different genres, as well as how to create chord progressions yourself, and how to use them to create specific moods.
• How to read Guitar music, known as Tablature.
You Will Also Be Able To:
• Play a variety of Rock and Pop Songs, with the ability to learn any song – modern or old – easily.
• Play a variety of different ways to play rhythm, lead guitar, and to solo in genres such as Blues, Rock, Jazz, Latin Music, and more.
• Improvise solos in the moment to stun your audience.
And In Addition You’ll Learn:
• Strumming patterns and be able to create and improvise them to enhance the mood of a musical piece.
• A comprehensive, easy explanation of music theory, allowing you to understand why music and songs work the way they do, allowing you to compose your own pieces of music and write your own songs.
• Much more!
EPUB. Вес файла 8,8 mb. На английском языке. 2018 г.